i really dgaf if this goes with my blog
this is amazing
god bless the person who saved someone’s life
Omg I don’t think you understand how many tears I’m shedding with this. Suicide is 100% preventable. Even if you have to forcefully show that person. Bless that guy. Bless him so much. The rush of adrenaline he must have felt at that moment. Lifting a person like that is not easy. Seeing someone about to jump to their death, knowing he’s one of the few who can save his life. That’s all the motivation he needed. He’s one of the few who didn’t just walk by. I’m officially inspired.
THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY. OFFICIALLY MY FAVORITE POST ON HERE. i wish i could do something so .. well .. life saving. God bless this man. <333333333333333333
forever fucking reblog. no matter how many times i see this on my dash, its being reblogged.
So much love.
I’m legitimately crying.
Ya know, that guy is more than cool
I WISH THERE WERE MORE PEOPLE LIKE THAT GUY.
this is so fucking amazing and beautiful and just ugh. forever reblog.
Women’s Training Myths…
- Weight training makes you bulky or manly
- Exercise increases your chest size
- Weight training makes you stiff and muscle bound
- If you stop weight training, your muscle turns into fat
- Weight training turns fat into muscle
- As long as you exercise, you can eat anything you want
- Women only need to do cardio, and if they lift weights, they should be light
Check out the full article on these MYTHS: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hugo46.htm